Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NOT A Deal!!!

OK after reviewing my receipt I was wrong about the Dr. Pepper sale. SOOOOOO wrong.

A little background. . . .
Carter worked for Pepsi back in 2000. We learned many things about the beverage industry while he was there. #1 The guy that services the strip club is the popular guy and everyone wants to "shadow" that trip with him.
#2 In West Virginia, Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper are NOT Pepsi products. They fall in line with the 7-Up folks.

This is what lead to my deal demise. I saw that the 7-up products (which are placed right with Dr. Pepper) were on sale 4/$10. Dr. Pepper products were NOT included. So I paid WAY too much for four 12 pack of soda. BUT I did still get the $1 off coupons AND thanks to Sara and her awesome rebates, I have a Coors Light Mail-In rebate for $3 when I buy three 12 packs. So I feel redeemed but it could have been SOOOOO much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment